The Hughston Clinic Physical Therapist Assistant PRN in Dothan, Alabama
This company is an equal opportunity employer and makes employment decisions without regard to race, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or protected veteran status.This company is a VEVRAA Federal Contractor.
**Position Goal: Responsible for providing direct patient care based on treatment plan established by primary Physical Therapist.
- Administers physical therapy treatment programs as supervised and directed by a staff PT.
- Operates therapeutic equipment and devices as necessary.
- Documents care and other patient information for medical record including history, treatment and consultations.
- Complies with department policies/procedures and regulations related to infection control, safety and continuous quality improvement.
- Assists with exam/exercise room cleanliness, equipment maintenance, supply inventorying and stocking. Experience: 1 year experience preferred. Education: Associate degree in Physical Therapy Special Qualifications: Current AL license in PTA and CPR certification. Knowledge of physical therapy principles, standards, practices, equipment and devices. Knowledge of policies and regulations.
Title: Physical Therapist Assistant PRN
Department: Physical Therapy--Outpatient
Location: Dothan, AL